Who Should Attend?
- Any size or type of health care organization where nurses care for patients or residents, including acute, post-acute, and long-term care organizations
- Ambulatory and independent outpatient organizations, such as clinics, dialysis centers, home care providers, hospices, physician offices, surgical centers, and similar organizations
- Chief Nursing Officers (CNOs)
- Directors of Nursing (DONs)
- Hospital Administrators/Nurse Managers/Leaders
- Nursing Case Managers/Staff Nurses
- Network with nursing colleagues and administrators in Pathway-designated and applicant organizations.
- Understand the long-term value and return on investment of becoming a Pathway to Excellence organization, and how to achieve this distinction.
- Learn how to align your nursing environment to the Pathway to Excellence practice standards, increase nurse job satisfaction, and improve organizational outcomes.
- Celebrate Pathway to Excellence accomplishments.
Watch 2016 Conference Highlights