The Pathway Learning Community™ (PLC) is an exclusive online community for nurses committed to creating positive practice environments and promoting excellence in nursing practice. The PLC provides an opportunity for nurses to connect and share best practices, resources, research, experiences, and strategies that have led to positive practice environments, quality patient care, and excellence in professional nursing practice.
The Pathway Learning Community features:
- Downloadable documents and resources to help you on your Pathway journey
- Pathway to Excellence Orientation modules and webinars
- Networking opportunities with Pathway Designated and Applicant CNOs & PPCs
- A discussion board where you can ask questions, share best practices with other Pathway organizations and get questions answered to assist you on your Pathway journey
- Get the latest news and information from the Pathway program
- Find information about upcoming events related to ANCC & Pathway
The Pathway Learning Community is available to all Pathway Designated and Pathway Applicant organizations. If you would like to learn more about the community, please fill out the PLC Contact Form or email email@example.com.