ANCC Annual Symposium on Continuing Nursing Education
By registering for this symposium, you agree to pay the registration fee, and you accept and agree to the cancellation and refund policies.
- Cancellations should be submitted in writing to email@example.com and should include the registration ID number and registrant name(s).
- Cancellations are not accepted by phone.
- All cancellations are subject to a $50 administrative fee per registrant.
- Cancellations received by June 30, 2017, receive a full refund less the administrative fee.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations received after June 30, 2017.
- ANCC reserves the right to cancel or postpone any or all symposium activities due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Refunds are not given for no-shows.
- Refunds for canceled registrations are processed within four to six weeks after the conference closes.
- Tickets for events (e.g., preconference programs) are nonrefundable.
- NOTE: Due to processing costs, only overpayments in excess of $35 will be considered for refunds. Please ensure that checks include the correct dollar amount to avoid overpayment.
- All substitutions and TBD updates MUST be completed by June 30, 2017.
- Substitutions and TBD updates can be completed online, in the registration system.
- Need help making a substitution? Please click here.
- If you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure each record has a unique, individual email address.
Professional photographers and videographers will take pictures and record video throughout the conference. Images and video will be used to publicize the event and/or produce related literature and products for public release. Individuals photographed or taped will receive no compensation for the use of such images or videos. Conference participants will be deemed to have consented to the use and release of images or videos in which they appear. Participants opposed to being photographed or taped must immediately notify BOTH the photographer or videographer AND conference staff if they do not want to be photographed or taped.
I agree and acknowledge that my participation in the 2017 ANCC Annual Symposium on Continuing Nursing Education, and any related events and activities, is voluntary and intentional; I fully accept responsibility for any and all injuries that occur as a result of my participation in the Symposium events and activities. I release ANCC and its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, volunteers, contractors, and representatives from any and all liability resulting from (1) participation in the 2017 ANCC Annual Symposium on Continuing Nursing Education, (2) the condition of the facilities in which the events are held, and (3) the negligent acts of any other participant of the 2017 ANCC Annual Symposium on Continuing Nursing Education, whether directly or indirectly caused by ANCC. I further agree that I, my heirs, next of kin, spouse, agent, or legal representative(s) will indemnify ANCC from any and all liability resulting from my participation in the 2017 ANCC Annual Symposium on Continuing Nursing Education, and that neither I, nor they, will file any legal claims naming ANCC as a party to such suit.